- Are you planning a new build?
- Did you pay too much for heating over winter?
- Do you want to save money on your heating, cooling and hot water?
- Do you want an energy efficient environmentally friendly sustainable solution?
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint?
- Do you have a existing underfloor or ducted (forced) air heating system?
- Do you have and existing water (e.g bore, well, lake, stream, pond or harbour) supply availiable?
ALPINE PURE (WATERFURNACE) AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS
Due to the high percentage of time we spend indoors at home, work, or at school, the scientific community has placed a new focus on indoor air quality.
Ground Source can provide a soultion using
- Hydronic underfloor heating
- Low temperature radiators
- Fan Coils
- Ducted air comfort systems (local or central plant)
- Also we have heat recovery and climate control options.
How does it work?
The earths realatively constant sub-surface temperatures provides the energy for Ground Source Systems to heat , cool and provide hot water to homes and commercial buildings no matter what the outside air temperature.
We able to design, supply and install a system to meet the heating or cooling requirements of almost any commercial, industrial or domestic application, be it a new development or retrofit, using the latest technology from WaterFurnace.
Low temperature radiators
Ducted air comfort systems
Ground source systems can offer
- 50% to 70% higher heating efficiencies than other heating systems
- 20% to 40% higher cooling efficiencies than avaliable air conditioners
- According to the US Department of Commerse and Environmental Protection Agency.
- Ground Source technology is also often referred to as geoexchange or (low temperature) geothermal.
- We are members of Geothermal heat-pump Association New Zealand (GHANZ) and proud to be assisting with the development of a New Zealand Standard for Ground Source heating and cooling systems.
- At Ground Source our system designers and installers are trained and have qualified with the International Ground Source
- Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA)